Within one of the threads on this forum a member suggested offering spare respirators to hospitals, healthcare providers, etc. A few days ago I discovered a box of unused 3M N95 masks in storage. Later on while picking up mail from our community mailboxes I noticed our carrier, an independent contractor, wearing an old and tattered mask. I immediately remembered the donation suggestion and returned home to retrieve some of the masks to give her. Afterwards I confirmed to myself that it was the right thing to do considering that the masks would be better put to use and especially considering I would probably never use them. But getting back to the purpose of this post I would like to solicit ideas from members here for ideas on how we might help in this time of obvious and maybe not so obvious need. I'll start it off with an idea that just came to me this morning. A lot of people will most likely feel isolated and alone during the coming Holiday, maybe an elderly neighbor removed from their family because of the pandemic. Why not let them know that you're thinking of them and offer assistance if they need it.