OK,here's a good one. For some time I've had to fire my pieces asclose to the left upper corner to not get ghosting.... It's aligneddead center, beam not hitting cone, everything clean.... then even inupper left corner in an array I'd get ghosting on a few.....Everything tight, belts check out tight, perfectalignment...... I painted inside of cone end white to see if itwas reflecting off of that..(it would burn off some paint andindicate if it was hitting) ..it stayed clean.....THEN tried anotherlens, because everything up to there was clean, nice center burn ontest, hitting perfect everywhere.....so, I was setting up red dotwith new lens and guess what, I got a Happy Face...on PULSE...dot inthe middle with a nice little smile.......SOOO, I had another lenshead/cone, decided what the heck, a really short cone....I installedthat, did ramp test to get focal point....fired off a few cuts, niceand clean...no ghost, no secondary lines. super fine clean lines.Didn't cut very deep though.... Then another consistent recentproblem entered again....the air assist hose that I had splicedtogether because a very strange thing kept happening (3 times in 2days the hose, inside the machine underneath kept "breaking,like a clean knife cut...the tubing was nice and supple....then itdid it again, clean like a razor cut...then again....then itwas OK for a week. luckily I was standing there today when ithappened because without the air assist and the cone just mm's fromthe surface...and the flames rolling up...would have beenbad....HMMM???) .Turned off machine , fixed hose turned iton.....it went to Home in right corner....and didn't want tostop...stepper motor kept going..clack, clack, clack,clack.......Quickly shut off. This is a blue and white,"50 wattChinese" that has been very good to me for quite afew years....I put in new tube and power supply a month and a halfago and it's been ....kicking Butt, cutting at 70% one pass what usedto take 95% and 4 passes..firing micro thin lines in scan ..BUT nowit's being a problem.....I tried hitting the "origin"button to stop it from going up left and hacking as someone suggestedthis....didn't work....... I pushed the left directional button onpanel to unstick if it was stuck....don't see any wiring probs in thelimit switches....... is there a way to test these? Anyway I am Puzzled to say the least.....any of you experts out therehave a clue?

Thanks