Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something for the Experts....MYSTERY, "50" watt laser

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Null View Post
    Matt
    You have more patience than I.
    Yeah, I normally don't have the patience to do that... but once I was about halfway through, I figured I might as well finish. I was hoping there would be a gem of a story somewhere in there.
    Licensed Professional Engineer,
    Unlicensed Semi Professional Tinkerer

The problem is, he has the blue and white 50 watt laser from China, If he would have purchased the red and white one they are pretty much trouble free. If everything is "perfect" and he is sure of that then he needs to find someplace else to ask. We are just too dumb here to understand his problem.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

It's like Captain Kirk meets Christopher Walken and they've both been drinkin'
    Epilog Legend 36EXT ~35W
    30W Fiber Laser
    Ender 3 PRO
    Corel X6
    AutoCAD 2019
    FFL 01

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Michael Wilson View Post
    I'm not sure what you want, it's totally clear on my page... My professors always used me as the example of the guy that was concise... I am a very busy person , maybe rare these days... I don't have a lot of time to waste coddling folks... I don't know what you mean by re-format. You know exactly what I am talking about....you can't deny that...
    Dunning-Kruger
    Shenhui 1440x850, 130 Watt Reci Z6
    Gerber Sabre 408

I'm... Not... Sure... whatyoumean...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris DeGerolamo View Post
    It's like Captain Kirk meets Christopher Walken and they've both been drinkin'

I SAY SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN and go with his other thread it's easier to read and he's not so arrogant yet what say ye all?
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander