Thread: Casolin f90 shaper (control panel?)

Blog Entries

Casolin f90 shaper (control panel?)

Even though I have the manual for this machine this specificstart/reverse switch setup is absent from it. There is a section referening double speed though. The Y and delta symbols make me wonder. Any thoughts?
    20200315_190812.jpg

Screenshot_20200315-185531_Drive.jpg
    Last edited by Jared Sankovich; 03-15-2020 at 7:13 PM.

The speeds don't look like a two speed motor set up. They would be doubles, 3000,4500,6000,9000, or something similar. The starters could be Wye Delta which just lowers the start up amps. You start out on wye and after the motor speeds up you turn to delta for full HP. Dave

Top left is electric brake, middle is main power disconnect, top right is Wye Start Delta run in either forward or reverse.

Blog Entries
    Thanks David and Darcy.

If you’re not used to European machines bottom left is stop that locks in when pressed. Turn it slightly clockwise and it will pop back out to allow it to run.
    Steve Jenkins, McKinney, TX. 469 742-9694
    Always use the word "impossible" with extreme caution

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Jenkins View Post
    If you’re not used to European machines bottom left is stop that locks in when pressed. Turn it slightly clockwise and it will pop back out to allow it to run.
    I realize my original post was less than clear. It was just the wye/delta start switch that was new to me.

Though regarding the e stop I personally hate them when used as the only stop button (obviously not the setup this machine)
    Last edited by Jared Sankovich; 03-15-2020 at 9:49 PM.