Page 61 of 238 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for some levity

Had to clean my monitor after the Dennis the Menace one....
    --I had my patience tested. I'm negative--

Quote Originally Posted by Paul F Franklin View Post
    Had to clean my monitor after the Dennis the Menace one....
    Yeah. That was GREAT.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Assumption is the mother of all screw ups
    Anonyms

Not sure what this one means. It appears to be never ending whatever it is. Hope it does not get banned for being too political.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Since 2020 has been such a bad year on many levels, I thought I would start stocking the christmas aisle of the funnies in 2020 style.

2020-12-11.jpg
    Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.

Assumption is the mother of all screw ups
    Anonyms

today's ration.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dufour View Post
    Not sure what this one means. It appears to be never ending whatever it is. Hope it does not get banned for being too political.
    Pretty obvious it means look out for these things crossing the highway LOLimages.jpg
    Last edited by Bert Kemp; 12-12-2020 at 11:31 AM.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Maybe they are an endangered species? Or maybe a lot of lizard people live nearby.
    Bill D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    Pretty obvious it means look out for these things crossing the highway LOLimages.jpg
    so they run on a schedule? Weekends only?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dufour View Post
    Political?

A few years ago there was a lot of portable roadside warning signs that were hi-jacked to display messages like, "Zombie Apocalypse next five miles." Turns out those electronic signs were all shipped with the same password code. Most of the state highway departments never reset the password. Someone had a lot of fun before passwords were reset.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Schweizer View Post
    so they run on a schedule? Weekends only?

Well you know there stuck inside working during the week
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I remember the Florida county robocall message that due to a hurricane power would be out in a certain area between such an such a time. Someone also pushed the pre-recored button to include "due to zombie outbreak.
    Bill D.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8363901.html

I think it was 2013 when the emergency broadcast system of a Montana? TV channel was hacked and gave an alert that zombies/the undead were walking the streets. If I recall correctly, the sheriff's office received several calls wanting to know if it was true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Soaper View Post
    I think it was 2013 when the emergency broadcast system of a Montana? TV channel was hacked and gave an alert that zombies/the undead were walking the streets. If I recall correctly, the sheriff's office received several calls wanting to know if it was true.

Those people must be related to this Lady LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI8UPHMzZm8
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander