Page 63 of 238 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for some levity

some from the wife. I think that means they are 50% mine?
    Bill D.

A few for today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH

Assumption is the mother of all screw ups
    Anonyms

Please, no groaning
    image0.jpeg
    Anonyms

reminds me of a similar old groaner

--A young guy named Bob is fly fishing with some buddies. While one of them is casting out, his hook catches Bob in the eye.
    Docs were unable to save his eye, and not able to afford a glass eye, Bob settles on a wooden eye.
    He became so self-conscious of his eye he would snap at anyone who looked at him twice.
    If someone mentioned his eye, he would punch them out, many times landing in jail for the night.
    He could never bring himself to ask any ladies out on a date. He could never hold a job,
    and could never afford to replace his wooden eye with a glass eye.
    One day, well into middle age one of his old friends stopped by-
    "Bob, I've got GREAT news for you! One of my wife's co-workers at the florist shop would like to meet you!"
    Yeah, right, why would anyone want to meet someone with a wooden eye?
    "Bob, she lost a leg in a car accident years ago, so she knows what it's like to live with a disability.
    She's been very self-conscious of her prosthetic leg, and like you, she's been alone all her life.
    Her name is Carol, she's gorgeous and guess what? Last year she got a 10 million dollar inheritance! She only works
    at the florist shop because she loves flowers and needs something to do! And she'd love to meet you!"
    So Bob's friends arrange for them to meet at a coffee shop. They chatted for over an hour,
    very much enjoying each other's company. So Bob, after letting his guard down, decides to ask her out...
    "Carol, I've had a great time, and umm, I've really never done this before but, umm--
    Would you like to maybe, go out for dinner and a movie sometime?
    Carol is stunned. "Oh! Oh my goodness! Would I? Would I? Of cours---

--before Carol could finish, Bob rears up, knocks the table and his chair over,
    points down at Carol and shouts 'PEG-LEG!! PEG-LEG!! PEG-LEG!!'

========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

You are bad Kev really bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev Williams View Post
    reminds me of a similar old groaner

--A young guy named Bob is fly fishing with some buddies. While one of them is casting out, his hook catches Bob in the eye.
    Docs were unable to save his eye, and not able to afford a glass eye, Bob settles on a wooden eye.
    He became so self-conscious of his eye he would snap at anyone who looked at him twice.
    If someone mentioned his eye, he would punch them out, many times landing in jail for the night.
    He could never bring himself to ask any ladies out on a date. He could never hold a job,
    and could never afford to replace his wooden eye with a glass eye.
    One day, well into middle age one of his old friends stopped by-
    "Bob, I've got GREAT news for you! One of my wife's co-workers at the florist shop would like to meet you!"
    Yeah, right, why would anyone want to meet someone with a wooden eye?
    "Bob, she lost a leg in a car accident years ago, so she knows what it's like to live with a disability.
    She's been very self-conscious of her prosthetic leg, and like you, she's been alone all her life.
    Her name is Carol, she's gorgeous and guess what? Last year she got a 10 million dollar inheritance! She only works
    at the florist shop because she loves flowers and needs something to do! And she'd love to meet you!"
    So Bob's friends arrange for them to meet at a coffee shop. They chatted for over an hour,
    very much enjoying each other's company. So Bob, after letting his guard down, decides to ask her out...
    "Carol, I've had a great time, and umm, I've really never done this before but, umm--
    Would you like to maybe, go out for dinner and a movie sometime?
    Carol is stunned. "Oh! Oh my goodness! Would I? Would I? Of cours---

--before Carol could finish, Bob rears up, knocks the table and his chair over,
    points down at Carol and shouts 'PEG-LEG!! PEG-LEG!! PEG-LEG!!'

If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Kicked the slats out of my crib, the first time I heard that one, and that was at the beginning of WWII.
    Rick Potter

DIY journeyman,
    FWW wannabe.
    AKA Village Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ziebron View Post

nothing here LOL
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Anonyms

Blog Entries
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

It's been too quiet lately
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Just a few more.
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH