Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rocks in their heads

Rocks in their heads

https://www.ktnv.com/news/park-range...ecreation-area

What the ____ is wrong with some people?

Sad. Brian
    Brian

Blog Entries
    That reminds me of an incident several years ago where a couple of guys (Boy Scout leaders, no less) toppled a large rock off its perch in Goblin Valley. What an example to set.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Pratt View Post
    That reminds me of an incident several years ago where a couple of guys (Boy Scout leaders, no less) toppled a large rock off its perch in Goblin Valley. What an example to set.
    Yep... a link to that incident is provided in some of the stories about these two losers.
    Happened in Utah...guys were caught and prosecuted....scout leader was ejected from the BSA (in Utah, at least)
    "What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
    It also depends on what sort of person you are.”

Blog Entries
    Guys like that may have exes who will be glad to identify them.

What kind of dim whit (a different description comes to mind) wants have their mark on history be the damage they have wrought?

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

They should get prison time with hard labor breaking up rocks into gravel for forest pathways and roads. They kinda already volunteered didn't they.
    Poor example for the little girl with them. Who ran the video, the son or the wife?
    BilL D

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dufour View Post
    They should get prison time with hard labor breaking up rocks into gravel for forest pathways and roads. They kinda already volunteered didn't they.
    Poor example for the little girl with them. Who ran the video, the son or the wife?
    BilL D
    'Zactly my thought.

+1
    My immediate thought was, "so you like rocks do ya?"
    I hope they give them the maximum penalty for this.

Sadly it seems, this has become some sort of trend or I'm just reading about more awful people these days.
    These guys, the Boy Scout guy, The Sycamore gap tree, not to mention the Redwood poachers.
    Just makes me sick

As I recall the righteous scout leaders who did this in Utah thought they were doing a good deed by making the trail safer. Maybe the motivation of these new jerks will come out to be the same. In which case education has failed us again.
    < insert spurious quote here >

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dufour View Post
    ... Who ran the video, the son or the wife?
    According to the BBC website tonight: "A hiker in the US has recorded two men pushing rocks from an ancient formation in Nevada...."

That video is getting some play. It was on ABC News with David Muir last night. BBC.com today. Those guys are toast.

To bad they closed the Rock that would be a good place for them

Unfortunately, as the population grows so does the half that's below average intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Weber View Post
    I'm not a vindictive person, but I do wish the mama bear had been close by.
    That would have been a video worth seeing. In fact, the only thing left intact would have been the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom M King View Post
    Unfortunately, as the population grows so does the half that's below average intelligence.
    Thanks for the laugh, I needed that