Page 10 of 237 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for some levity

Never enough pizza Mike. Never.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Jackpot today

Enough new ones today that I need to do 2 posts. Enjoy!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH

Part 2 for today

Here are the rest of them for today.
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Soaper View Post
    Too many Pizzas?

I typically buy a couple of 2.2lb bags of 00 flour at a time for homemade pizza dough. Trying to keep social distancing and suspect that I would not find any in the stores I went looking for some pizza flour on line.

The few available single bags of the flour on line that I wanted were way over priced, but I eventually found a box of 10 2.2# bags at a regular price so I ordered it while it was still available.

During the search I also came across some organic 00 pizza flour I haven't tried that I thought might be easier to digest for some in my family, maybe healthier in general, and i'd probably have the extra time to experiment with.

All of the flour on that web sight seemed to quickly disappearing. So since there were no 5lb bags available I ordered a 25lb bag, thinking that I could share the flour/pizzas with family and friends.

However, I hadn't calculated how many pizzas that amount of flour could make.

22lbs+25lbs = 47lbs = apx 94 pizzas!, apx 2 pizzas a week for a year!

It gets better.

There was a bit of a mix up and I received a different flour, the correct one is also being sent.

So, that's 22lbs+25lbs+25lbs= 72lbs or apx 144 pizza's!

Is that enough pizza?
    Do you deliver?

2020-04-11_13h05_56.jpg could be this or the Running Man....
    Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    Never enough pizza Mike. Never.
    Frederick,
    It seems I might be testing that theory.

Pizza ON

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Daily View Post
    Do you deliver?
    Mark,

Sorry, currently only delivering from the oven to my plate, however the marketing team ( my 4yr old grandson and the dog) is kicking around opening up as Pizza Patrol. No worries though, I think I can swing the dog's vote with some pizza crust.

Dave,

The road construction pic is dead on, this would be a great time to repair roads as long as the repairs don't slow down truck drivers

Bil, I am in Hunger Games District 12

BTW is anyone planning a vacation when the gates are lifted ?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Dave,

The road construction pic is dead on, this would be a great time to repair roads as long as the repairs don't slow down truck drivers

Bil, I am in Hunger Games District 12

BTW is anyone planning a vacation when the gates are lifted ?
    Already have the hotel reservations, tours pre-paid for my wife and 3 grandkids. I also have the phone numbers to cancel same.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Clean Jokes Only Folks.

The Handyman joke

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"

The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"

The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.

"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

Wedding Anniversary joke

Bob forgot his wedding anniversary.
    His wife was mad.
    She told him “Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in six seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE”
    The next morning when his wife woke up, she looked out the window to find a box…gift in the middle of the driveway. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale…Bob has been missing since Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Soaper View Post
    Mark,

Sorry, currently only delivering from the oven to my plate, however the marketing team ( my 4yr old grandson and the dog) is kicking around opening up as Pizza Patrol. No worries though, I think I can swing the dog's vote with some pizza crust.
    Sounds good- if you can swing it there’s an extra fiver in it for ya!

Blog Entries
    Here are a couple for the day:

Easter Scream.jpg

Peeps 2020.jpg

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Wife's not to this point at least not yet
    My three favorite things are the Oxford comma, irony and missed opportunities

The problem with humanity is: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and God-like technology. Edward O. Wilson

Blog Entries
    Not internet humor exactly.

I saw a comment about how a grocery store was out of all the cold cereals except Special K, Raisin Bran, and the original Shredded Wheat.
    In my cupboard at that moment was Special K, Raisin Bran, and the original Shredded Wheat.

OK, I'm a boomer. sigh...