Thread: Two Charged Over Sycamore Gap Tree

Blog Entries

Two Charged Over Sycamore Gap Tree

Search > two charged over sycamore gap tree < to find various sources on this story.

It appears the two men have also been charged with causing criminal damage to Hadrian's Wall, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said.

Maybe they should get a year for every year the tree was standing.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

I believe those charges were levied quite some time ago, now. And it was a horrible crime against nature. What you propose has a nice "ring" to it...
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Good to hear, thanks

Blog Entries
    I am happy to pass along that the most stately Sycamore I have ever come across survived the construction of the I-70 bridge near Rocheport MO. It is a big beautiful monster. She who knows best insists that it not be observed by the driver as one drives by. Too bad about the one near Hadrian's Wall : ( .

Screen Shot 2024-05-02 at 5.25.38 PM.jpg

Whoops, I almost missed an opportunity to amplify a favorite song. Any mention of Hadrian's Wall always makes me want to hear Pete Townsends rendition of Bob Dylan's "Girl From The North Country" (AKA North Country Girl)

Last edited by Maurice Mcmurry; Yesterday at 7:03 PM.
    Best Regards, Maurice