Page 238 of 238 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238
Results 3,556 to 3,564 of 3564

Thread: Time for some levity

Time magazine published an article about this - seems like a reasonable answer. https://time.com/4292844/420-april-2...liday-history/

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

4/20 is also hitler's birthday. He was a dope. Of course in Europe the date is written as 20/4. His troops moved quickly because they were given methamphetamine,AKA speed before attacking.
    Bill D
    Last edited by Bill Dufour; 04-21-2024 at 10:07 PM.

Back on track
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (78.7 KB, 62 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (60.3 KB, 63 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (81.7 KB, 61 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (117.5 KB, 60 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (108.3 KB, 63 views)
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Fun for Tuesday.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH

Assumption is the mother of all screw ups
    Anonyms

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Allen View Post
    That "Linus" mug is pretty clever.
    "What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
    It also depends on what sort of person you are.”

I've long identified with "Pigpen".

Pulling out my wallet at sales counters regularly leaves sawdust which must be brushed away and apologized for.

A humorous dose of reality….

So now cocaine is legal in Oregon, but straws aren't. That must be frustrating.

Still trying to get my head around the fact that 'Take Out' can mean food, dating, or murder.

Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers. If you do find one, what's your plan?

The older I get, the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.

Being popular on Facebook is like sitting at the 'cool table' in the cafeteria of a mental hospital.

You know you're over 50 when you have 'upstairs ibuprofen' and 'downstairs ibuprofen'.

How did doctors come to the conclusion that exercise prolongs life, for instance the rabbit is always jumping but only lives for around two years, while the turtle that doesn't exercise at all, lives over 200 years. So, rest, chill, eat, drink, and enjoy life!

I too was once a male trapped in a female body... but then my mother gave birth.

If only vegetables smelled as good as bacon.

I woke up this morning determined to drink less, eat right, and exercise. But that was four hours ago when I was younger and full of hope.

Anyone who says their wedding was the best day of their life has clearly never had two candy bars fall down at once from a vending machine.

The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have begun asking humans to prove they aren't a robot.

When a kid says "Daddy, I want Mommy" that's the kid version of "I'd like to speak to your supervisor".

It's weird being the same age as old people.

Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say, "CLOSE ENOUGH".

Last night the internet stopped working so I spent a few hours with my family. They seem like good people.

We celebrated last night with a couple of adult beverages ...... Metamucil and Ensure.

You know you are getting old when friends with benefits means having someone who can drive at night.

Weight loss goal: To be able to clip my toenails and breathe at the same time.

Some of my friends exercise every day. Meanwhile I am watching a show I don't like because the remote fell on the floor.

For those of you that don't want Alexa or Siri listening in on your conversation, they are making a male version...it doesn't listen to anything.

I just got a present labeled, 'From Mom and Dad', and I know darn well Dad has no idea what's inside.

Someone said, "Nothing rhymes with orange." I said, "No, it doesn't."

There's a fine line between a numerator and a denominator. Only a fraction of people will find this funny.

Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.

I have many hidden talents. I just wish I could remember where I hid them.

My idea of a Super Bowl is a toilet that cleans itself.

Apparently exercise helps you with decision-making. It's true. I went for a run this morning and decided I'm never going again.

Last edited by Keith Outten; Today at 10:38 AM.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander