Thread: Need help wiring 4 pin Rotary to a chinese laser 100W (WER6090) machine

Need help wiring 4 pin Rotary to a chinese laser 100W (WER6090) machine

Hello everyone. My name is Allan, and I have an issue. I purchased a laser without a rotary attachment add on. I figured that this was going to be easy to wire a 4 pin Rotary, that I purchased, which is the Rotoboss Jr. to the machine, using the 4 pin aircraft plugs that was supplied. I have looked everywhere for diagrams, assistance, etc. w/no luck. I saw a youtube video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdIaRmktwBw : That I would like my machine to be. Yes, my machine is a Chinese laser, 100W. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have attached photos to give everyone an idea of what I am looking to do.
    IMG_0531.jpgScreen Shot 2020-03-07 at 7.00.01 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2020-03-07 at 3.48.36 PM.jpg

Don't know if you were able to get this figured out , but I'll give you a few tips:
    You will need to locate the motor controller usually lower right-side panelIMG_20200325_034042740.jpg
    Should be a connector (loose) that you manually switch between, far right on controller where the A+ B+ is.
    You will need to trace these to match your rotary device. Write it down, start building a wiring diagram!
    You may be able to find a wiring diagram of the motor used on your rotary. Most are similar, but you must match up.
    I'll check back on your progress.
    James Minick

"Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, and cut with an axe"

100w CO2 Ruida
    50w Fiber BJJCZ
    34in Vinyl Cutter
    5 TIG/MIG/Stick/Gas Outfits
    50 Ton Press
    Robotic/IT Museum