Thread: Does anyone buy edge banding online?

Does anyone buy edge banding online?

Good morning all,
    I’m looking for a supplier that might ship to my location. I can’t find anything locally down here. I find it quite strange as euro-cabinets seems to dominate. Everywhere I asked I was pointed to the sparse selection of hardwood trim isles or received a “deer in the headlights “ look. So I give up on the local fishing expeditions. Thanks

2. Oakwood Veneer is what I use, no complaints.

Veneersupplies.com - they have a good selection and have edge banding pre finished

https://www.outwater.com/edgebanding...orative-trims/
    lots of choices for lots of things
    good luck
    Ron

If you aren't competing with them call a local cabinet shop and see if you can buy from them. Otherwise, does Amazon ship down there?

John

*edit*... forgot you said hardwood, same two options. Not sure about shipping to BVI but Im sure its an option for anyone nowadays. We buy no banding locally other than cheap white melamine.

We buy quite a bit from edgeco. Bajillion options. There are a lot of edge banding suppliers but a lot will depend on the quantity you need, and the type of banding. Are you looking for wood PVC? pre-glued? Raw? 600' rolls? 1200' rolls?

Veneer supplies is a great resource as well but if your buying in any quantity price can be an issue.
    Last edited by Mark Bolton; 02-17-2020 at 11:19 AM.

Sorry Mark, I should of clarified. I’m a hobby guy who is just looking for a few different types of pre-glued rolls to iron on. The 250 footers would probably do it. I’m mostly using cheap okume ply because that’s the most common. I’m not building much more than paintable storage type cabinets and a few knock around things for my work room for the time being.
    There are a few other options but prices are well over 100$ a sheet. I’ll get to more involved projects later but I’ve got too much outside work going on right now. Thanks for the help guys

I just bought some through Amazon, and it worked great. I bought Edge Supply Birch 1/2" x 250'. I have applied probably 20' of it. Lovely results.