Thread: Andrea Bocelli sings

Andrea Bocelli sings

My Lovely Bride and I had the good fortune to attend a concert by Andrea Bocelli in Altanta (Duluth) a couple of days ago, one stop on his Valentine's tour, accompanied by the Atlanta symphony orchestra. It was the 50th anniversary of our first date. This was the first time we saw/heard him live. Incredible sound. Got the tee shirt.

andrea_bocelli_alanta.jpg andrea_bocelli_alanta2.jpg

Our Italian friends suggest we come listen to him sing in Italy.

JKJ

Very talented man. Glad you got to hear him.
    Congratulations on your 50th dating anniversary!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Congratulations,John. I suspect you keep the best magic wands for yourself !! Happiness is a tough but
    rewarding skill and you two have it and share it. Wishing you all the best.

I had a backstage pass to one of his shows in Las Vegas. It was interesting to see how things work backstage. Before the musicians were off stage at the end of the show, the stagehands were tearing the stage down.

I can't say I'm a fan, however.

Congratulations on your 50th.

Mike
    Last edited by Mike Henderson; 02-16-2020 at 12:04 PM.
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Great voice. As long as he's not accompanied by the nut job brightman its great stuff.

John, glad you got to him! I like to get out to hear live music with my wife when we have the chance.

"Anything seems possible when you don't know what you're doing."

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rainey View Post
    John, glad you got to him! I like to get out to hear live music with my wife when we have the chance.
    We love it too. Last concert we went to was Chanticleer men's acappella group in Greeneville SC not long ago.
    But the last time we drove to Atlanta for music was a while back, for Simon and Garfunkel

JKJ