Thread: Lee valley Niagara falls

Lee valley Niagara falls

I am on vacation and will be passing through Niagara falls. I was planning on going to the Lee Valley store there. What shall I make sure to check out while I am there?

I would make sure that you duct tape your wallet closed....

Hand planes. Chisels - it would be interesting to test an O1 chisel side by side with a PMV-11. Especially if they will let you sharpen them and play a bit. Try a plough plane too!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Looking at the one at Niagra Falls Plaza, I wished I knew this was there a few months ago. If you go to the one in Toronto plan on dealing with lots of Traffic is Toronto.
    Last edited by ed vitanovec; 02-14-2020 at 8:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Curtis View Post
    I am on vacation and will be passing through Niagara falls. I was planning on going to the Lee Valley store there. What shall I make sure to check out while I am there?
    If you are in Buffalo on Monday thru Friday, drop in on Dynamic Saw. Well worth the stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Curtis View Post
    How long is a piece of string?

What do you build, and how do you prefer to do so? What do you believe you need?

Regards from Perth

Derek

The best thing about Lee Valley in person is being able to get "hands on" stuff you are interested in. This has been a revelation to me,at times it has cost them sales. Other times I have walked out with more than I intended to buy. (much more frequent than lost sales). I do however "go in" with a dollar limit on what I can spend that day. Have fun.