Thread: Using the forum on mobile devices

Using the forum on mobile devices

What is the best way to use the forum on mobile devices? I wasn't able to find SMC on Tapatalk and the mobile version of the site is less feature rich than the web version. Are there any other options?

you can view full site or desktop site on mobile, but the text is really small and it doesnt scale all that well...

it was a while ago when i switched, but it is probably at the bottom somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Cooper2 View Post
    you can view full site or desktop site on mobile, but the text is really small and it doesnt scale all that well...

it was a while ago when i switched, but it is probably at the bottom somewhere.
    Yeah, I saw that I can use the full site on mobile. However, as you mentioned, it's not a great experience.

Blog Entries
    Those are all the options. Hopefully that will change when we eventually change software.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Schierer View Post
    Those are all the options. Hopefully that will change when we eventually change software.
    Ok. Thank you very much!