Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Walnut Credenza

Very nice! Love the color variations in the walnut, the interesting way you built the drawers, and the way cool hardware. Congratulations on a job well done.

It looks like you have a frame press from Quality Vakuum with the newer clamps. I have one arriving next week and questioned them about the new larger and fewer clamps system. I was told that they work better then the old system but seeing that you are using additional F-clamps leads me to question if that is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Mathewson View Post
    It looks like you have a frame press from Quality Vakuum with the newer clamps. I have one arriving next week and questioned them about the new larger and fewer clamps system. I was told that they work better then the old system but seeing that you are using additional F-clamps leads me to question if that is true.
    Our press issues are due to poor sealing. The surface is lightly textured melamine, which doesn't seal well with the gasket material. When we get some down time we're going to replace the surface with a glossy material.

Thanks That is good to know. The old system works really well so it’s getting a little concerned