Thread: How long can I edit post?

How long can I edit post?

Whats the time limit for editing Comments?

Johnny, you have 24 hours to do any edits. After that, ask any moderator and they will be happy to make any edits for you.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

THx. I'm trying to figure out a way to post multiple post Project threads without getting comments in the middle of my thread.

Johnny, in that case, all you do is post the first portion of the thread and then after it is posted, click on Post Quick Reply. That allows you to post the next portion of you project without anyone commenting first. You can do that as many times as needed by using a placeholder. Example, you post the first portion, click on reply and then type something more than 10 characters so that it will post your answer. Then click on Post Quick Reply to that 10 character post, type something as a placeholder to save that slot. Keep going until you have as many reserved slots as you need. When you have the slots reserved, then go back and edit and add your project info. You can always go back later and delete the placeholder posts when they are no longer needed.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

I use the technique that Steve mentioned....once the first post is, well...posted...I do several "replies to replies" with the required 10 characters of something as placeholders. I then start editing each from the top to add my content. Just be prepared so that you can do it all in one session to keep yourself sane.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...