Thread: Inca 3 wheel band saw..

Inca 3 wheel band saw..

For sale 20 min outside Boston. Ď

Willing to ship and will build a crate but shipping cost are on you.

$800 firm.

Comes with multiple blades all Lenox and from what I can tell unused. I traded a new Laguna 14/12 for the machine. What you see is what it came with when I got it stand and all. Tires show almost no wear as. For all intensive purposes it looks like this saw has never been used.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	389F7F1A-E7BE-4DD8-AC1C-DE6DC42E0F94.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	134.2 KB 
ID:	425064

Those are supposed to be very nice machines. Seems like they almost have a cult following.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    - Sir Edmund Burke

Itís very nice!

I reluctantly sell it. I dont use it enough at the moment to justify keeping it. The funds will help me buy nice Aigner fences for my new Martin t-26.

Iíll replace it at some point with a Minimax 16Ē saw but Iím in no rush.

I canít have everything so it has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    Those are supposed to be very nice machines. Seems like they almost have a cult following.

How 'bout those toolboxes though?!!? WOW- I bet you grin every time you see em. Good luck with the sale, I think I have enough bandsaws at the moment, unless I find a big Tannewitz or something ;-)

Blog Entries
    Patrick, For those who are not in the know of these things it might be good to list whether it is 120v or 220v.

My first thought from looking at the cord and plug in the image is it is 220v.

My interest is purely curiosity. My 14" bandsaw has not left me wanting.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Yeah that toolbox is high in my list of favorite tools. Nothing like having a place for everything and everything in its place and two of everything. It used to be at work but when I got this new job it didnít seem right to bring it on day one lol..

Sooner or later all my wall mount hand tools will fund their way into it or Iíll get another smaller one for them. Itís nice to look at stuff but nicer to have dust free Hines for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant Aldridge View Post
    How 'bout those toolboxes though?!!? WOW- I bet you grin every time you see em. Good luck with the sale, I think I have enough bandsaws at the moment, unless I find a big Tannewitz or something ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Walsh View Post

I can’t have everything so it has to go.
    Sure you can, just not all at the same time. That is my theory anyway.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Walsh View Post
    Yeah that toolbox is high in my list of favorite tools. Nothing like having a place for everything and everything in its place and two of everything. It used to be at work but when I got this new job it didn’t seem right to bring it on day one lol..

Sooner or later all my wall mount hand tools will fund their way into it or I’ll get another smaller one for them. It’s nice to look at stuff but nicer to have dust free Hines for everything.

I had a 57 BelAir painted almost that same color! Still my favorite of all the cars I’ve ever had, And I have had a few.