Thread: A Great Tool

A Great Tool

Have been painting the walls and ceiling in my house recently. You know how this goes, 8 hours prep, 1 hour rolling on paint, 3 hours cutting in. The cutting in was easier when I had young eyes and a more flexible body but now it's torture. Then I spotted this tool in my painting supplies, remembering that it didn't work.

edger.jpg

Decided to give it another try, and with a little practice it works great! The trick is to load it with paint carefully. Too much and it runs and gets on the wheels. But with the right load of paint it cuts in like a pro in any position. I load it with a brush and cover about 8 ft of edge per charge. No brand written on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bender View Post
    Have been painting the walls and ceiling in my house recently. You know how this goes, 8 hours prep, 1 hour rolling on paint, 3 hours cutting in. The cutting in was easier when I had young eyes and a more flexible body but now it's torture. Then I spotted this tool in my painting supplies, remembering that it didn't work.

edger.jpg

Decided to give it another try, and with a little practice it works great! The trick is to load it with paint carefully. Too much and it runs and gets on the wheels. But with the right load of paint it cuts in like a pro in any position. I load it with a brush and cover about 8 ft of edge per charge. No brand written on it.
    I agree - that's handy. We've been using one like it for years.

I have a similar tool and it works great.
    George

Making sawdust regularly, occasionally a project is completed.

I love those. I have several.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Been doing the same here. Have a full kitchen to go yet. Do you have any idea where to get one? My eye sight and slightly trembling hand have made the task much more difficult. Thanks for sharing!
    Rustic? Well, no. That was not my intention!

Quote Originally Posted by David Utterback View Post
    Been doing the same here. Have a full kitchen to go yet. Do you have any idea where to get one? My eye sight and slightly trembling hand have made the task much more difficult. Thanks for sharing!
    Got mine at Lowes.
    George

Making sawdust regularly, occasionally a project is completed.

Quote Originally Posted by David Utterback View Post
    https://www.lowes.com/pd/SHUR-LINE-E...assic/50369770