Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: What is it?

  1. #1

    What is it?

    I have saved parts and accessories from my various power tools from over the years and I just found these parts in a drawer. Each steel piece has threaded holes and there is also a rubber washer/bushing. See picture. All parts were sealed in a plastic bag from the factory. No part number or other markings are visible. I primarily have Jet, Delta, Porter Cable, etc. stationary and hand power tools. Maybe it's for a router table? Maybe from my old Grizzly table saw? Any ideas? Appreciate the help!

    Annotation 2020-01-31 173653.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Tucson, Arizona
    Pivoting roller bracket/lever.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Scrap iron...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Upland CA
    Not scrap, those are parts, and should be marked 'important' and saved for your heirs to wonder about.

    PS: going with Dave's post, they kinda look like parts to a 'rip-straight' jig. Ever have one?
    Last edited by Rick Potter; 02-01-2020 at 11:51 AM.
    Rick Potter

    DIY journeyman,
    FWW wannabe.
    AKA Village Idiot.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Cincinnati, OH
    With both set of holes threaded, me thinks the longer pieces are used separately. Does the pin on the bent piece rotate and fit the i.d. of the roller? There does not appear to be a hole on the bent piece for the roll pin which is most likely used to index the piece to some other tool.
    Rustic? Well, no. That was not my intention!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts