Thread: Count down on Epilogue

Count down on Epilogue

When I send a job over to my engraver, Epilogue 28"x40" co2 laser, the job shows up and says how long it will take to do. When I start the job it starts counting up but if you didn't catch how long it would take then you just have to wait and see. Is there a way to make it count down instead of up?
    40" x 28" Epilog fusion 40W. Adobe Illustrator

Cant help ya never heard of that brand of laser did you buy it on ebay contact the seller
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Pretty sure you don't buy Epilog on eBay Bert...

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    Cant help ya never heard of that brand of laser did you buy it on ebay contact the seller

simple misspelling, it's correct in his signature-

And sorry, I don't know that there's a way to reverse the countdown/up. Just check the display before hitting start
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

I didnt see his signature thought it might be an ebay seller trying to sell a knock off or something , using a close spelling to try and scam people my bad
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I'm using the new Job Manager with my Fusion Pro, it shows you the job time on the screen as well as
    the machine screen, it might be worth checking with Epilog to see if you can upgrade to the new Manager,
    Epilog Helix 50W, Epilog Fusion 40 75W, Tekcel Router, Taylor Hobson Model D & K
    Dalgren 2516i, Epilog Fusion Pro 120W

Thanks for the replies. Yes.....So sorry....Epilog. For $35,000 I'm pretty sure it's not a knock off. lol.
    40" x 28" Epilog fusion 40W. Adobe Illustrator