Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: camheads

camheads

I am looking at cnc machines and camaster has caught my attention. Not sure whether I am ready to spend that kind of money or try something cheaper first, but I like the idea of not spending the little shop time I have on getting a CNC to run.

To get a better idea I wanted to register on the forum but have been waiting for activation for more than 3 months now. Unfortunately that means I cant see any pictures. I tried contacting the admins there but did not get any response. Is anybody here a member on the camheads forum as well and can provide some advice?

Thanks,
    Johannes

I had a similar experience a long while back (not a camaster owner) but it eventually got sorted. Im not sure it took 3 months though. Hard part is a lot of the owner forums are privately run so they can be a bit slow in that people are earning a living in addition to the forum. James, and several other camaster owners, are here so I would guess you'd get some response. James is also relatively active (just in the past few days) over on Wood web so you may look there as well. You can direct message him there.

I have access to the forum. I will let then know.

I just sent a PM to Jim and hopefully he will come over here and get you fixed up. I'd you don't heat back let me know and I'll contact someone else

thanks bobby, the help is much appreciated! I know that the moderators are often doing the work in their spare time so I was prepared for it to take a while.

Johannes

If the above doesn’t work you can contact Jim McGrew (admin) at http://www.mcgrewwoodwork.com

Ps., I love my solid as a rock Camaster
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

I believe that Jim Becker is one of the camheads moderators. Perhaps he can help.
    David

Quote Originally Posted by David Buchhauser View Post
    I believe that Jim Becker is one of the camheads moderators. Perhaps he can help.
    David
    Jim is a Camheads member but is not a moderator there.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    Jim is a Camheads member but is not a moderator there.
    Correct, but I've often done as Bobby mentions and ping Jim McGrew when something gets missed in the queue. The community forum isn't run by the manufacturer.

Johannes, if I can help you with any questions, please let me know, too.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Did anyone get hold of you?

Not yet. I resend an email as well figuring it would get me on top of their inbox again.

Thanks, Johannes

I got hold of Jim and let him know. I gave him a link to this thread so maybe he will come over and get you set up.

I have searched for Johannes registration and cannot find it with the name only

I cannot change status unless registered and need your correct screen name

em me at mcgrew 636 at g mail dot com

Quote Originally Posted by Johannes Becker View Post
    Not yet. I resend an email as well figuring it would get me on top of their inbox again.

Thanks, Johannes

If you contact me I can do this,, I get every post every new member email and every support email..

most do reply to the verification email and get access. it does happen to some when they miss this. so again I can help.. just send me the screen name you joined with.

I have tried to reply here. I do not see the post i made..

feel free to contact me for access to camheads

I just need a registered screen name. I do not see your Name as a screen name in the Que for access
    Attached Images Attached Images