My kitchen ceiling had a light fixture that was 4 48" t8 fluorescent bulbs. I replaced it with a 4' long LED unit, no bulbs but a bunch of tiny leds. 4000k and I think like 3800 lumens.

Dad and I moved the junction box over about 8 inches and dropped the wire in, snugged it up and mounted the light. Works great BUT....It makes a single click noise maybe every 15 minutes or so while on OR off. I can't figure out what it is. The previous light did not make any noise.

We thought maybe there was water as we just got some rain and the ceiling was soft but dry during install. I dropped the new LED light fixture and checked around, no water or condensation anywhere. Not in the junction box or on top of the led fixture. The LED fixture is a completely sealed unit anyway so water, if it were present, could even get in.

The kitchen has two GFCIs I'll check but the sound is coming from the fixture itself.

We don't like the like anyway being 4000k, too bright. I'm putting the original back on tomorrow and might just change the to T8 LED bulbs.