Thread: So, Dale Thompson...?

So, Dale Thompson...?

...what is the punch line?

“And while I'm here might I also say that Mr. Thompson sure seems to have hoodwinked me, and perhaps others too. I'm still waiting for that wonderful Gotcha Moment he's so famous for.”
    -Andy Hoyt

Thanks for your reply to my PM, Dale. You are ‘da man! …A very compassionate and loving one, I might add.

Yours,
    Frank

P.S. I try to curve gracefully, as does an arc or a parabolic ray, sometimes even spirally. Personally I don’t even attempt the straight and narrow anymore, and unfortunately I usually come across as twisted. You might have stated up front that you are overly given to hyperbole!

Frank

Hyperbole!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Chaffee
    ...what is the punch line?

“And while I'm here might I also say that Mr. Thompson sure seems to have hoodwinked me, and perhaps others too. I'm still waiting for that wonderful Gotcha Moment he's so famous for.”
    -Andy Hoyt

Thanks for your reply to my PM, Dale. You are ‘da man! …A very compassionate and loving one, I might add.

Yours,
    Frank

P.S. I try to curve gracefully, as does an arc or a parabolic ray, sometimes even spirally. Personally I don’t even attempt the straight and narrow anymore, and unfortunately I usually come across as twisted. You might have stated up front that you are overly given to hyperbole!

Frank
    Hey Frank,
    THAT is the word that I have been searching for all of my life! Thank you!

I apologize for boring you with my long PM but I felt that it was necessary. I'm not TOTALLY bad!

The story, "What Would YOU Do?" is not over yet even though the thread is "locked". For reasons that will become apparent after the Christmas Season, I can't help you or Andy with the GRAND FINALE! I don't know what it is yet.

Anyway, Frank, you might wish to try the "straight and narrow" one more time. Let's face facts! Do you REALLY want to end up like ME?

Dale T. (Riding the hyperbolic, inverse-parabolic, 45 degree elliptical curve in an attempt to prove Einstein's Theory of Warped Space) WEEEEEE!!
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!