Thread: Home Depot Military Discount

Home Depot Military Discount

Both Home Depot and Lowes offer 10% discount to veterans and active duty military. The difference is that Lowes offers it for both in store and on-line purchases where Home Depot offers it only for in store purchases. Lowes does it by having it linked to your "My Lowes" card.

Has any one found anything different regarding the military discount at Home Depot?

Thanks
    George

Making sawdust regularly, occasionally a project is completed.

Many things at HD don't qualify for the discount. You can sign up for a pro account at HD and they will e-mail discount coupons, and entering your phone number at check out identifies your account and triggers the military discount, if it is offered on the item.

I often have the employees at HD ask if I am a veteran. When I show them my drivers license which identifies me as a confirmed veteran, they give me the discount.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald View Post
    I often have the employees at HD ask if I am a veteran. When I show them my drivers license which identifies me as a confirmed veteran, they give me the discount.
    This true Ken and I do the same. On line where have to pay for what you order when you order you cannot get the discount.

I though about doing what Ken suggested, guess I will try it.
    George

Making sawdust regularly, occasionally a project is completed.