My shop fixtures and furniture are all, how can I say this other than, "crap". When we moved to Tucson and the current house there were so many things needed in the house that setting up the shop while needed was way down the list. Because of that everything in the shop is either old fiberboard kitchen cabinets pulled out of the kitchen during the redo or thrown together sheet goods with pocket screws holding it together. I've finally reached the point where when I looked around the house the other day to see if anything needed to be built or even if there were room to add anything and I came up with nothing needed or room for it if built.

Long way around to: Time to work on the shop and make some better fixtures and furniture for it. While I can design, I'm not much for re-inventing the wheel, most of the time the ways of doing things that have stood the test of time are better than unproven ways. What I would like to see is how you address tool storage or shop fixtures and furniture you have seen that looks functional. Any photos would be appreciated.

ken