Thread: omnijig template parts

omnijig template parts

Looking at buying a 7116 omnijig . It comes with an adjustable through dovetail template but its missing the 2 L shaped pieces for attaching it. Anybody have an idea for how to solve this problem. I have a 5116 but only has the blind dovetail template. Nice well built but very hard to find templates for them

Can you make a drawing and then have someone 3d print them. I had some broken parts on my Gripper and my son printed new parts. They are really strong.

Possibly, I found a thread from a few years back where someone gave the dimensions for the missing pieces

Can't help with the 7116, but I have the 5116 jig, have the half blind template only and would like to get thru templates made for it as they are not available AFAIK. Any suggestions???

Thans and Happy Holidays JCB

The guy I am buying it from looked around his dads shop some more and found the missing pieces. Dad passed away and he is in charge of cleaning out dads tools. Gave him $150.00. He said Dad bought it several years ago but never used it.