Thread: Any thing fun for your shop for Christmas.

Any thing fun for your shop for Christmas.

I picked up a nice upgrade for my shop. A Nused table saw (new used). New for me. I have been using over the past several years a small bench top $200 table saw. It served me well, but when I walked into the local thrift store, and saw a table saw. Yes a table saw. I grabbed it for $100. And wow. It has been a nice upgrade. A vastly superior fence, build quality and other bells and whistles. A nice gift to myself.
    Redsail x700, 50watt & Shenhui 350, 50 watt

Best present I ever gave myself lately was one of the DeWalt job site table saws. Its direct drive and came with a portable stand. Got it on sale at Home Despot and 10% veterans discount. Cheating a little you can rip up to 24 inches wide and I threw the crappy miter gauge away and got a decent one. Handy as can be and I use it all the time. I had a huge Craftsman table saw, belt drive, cast iron extended table and wonderful not Craftsman rip fence and it took up 1/2 the shop. Long gone, and I love this DeWalt.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Blog Entries
    I bought a Shapeoko CNC in November. Was a Christmas gift of sorts. So far, having fun learning to use it, and spending money on it. Like always, machines are only the start..
    Woodworking, Old Tools and Shooting
    Ray Fine RF-1390 Laser Ray Fine 20watt Fiber Laser
    SFX 50 Watt Fiber Laser
    PM2000, Delta BS, Delta sander, Powermatic 50 jointer,
    Powermatic 100-12 planer, Rockwell 15-126 radial drill press
    Rockwell 46-450 lathe, and 2 Walker Turner RA1100 radial saws
    Jet JWS18, bandsaw Carbide Create CNC, RIA 22TCM 1911s and others