Thread: An Early Christmas Present

An Early Christmas Present

Some of you might remember seeing the Millers Falls No 2 I restored earlier this year and the picture I took of the exploded view. My wife surprised me last night and had it made into a poster for my shop. I'm a lucky guy

IMG_4775.jpg

Way cool! Good gift!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    Way cool! Good gift!
    Yeah, she really outdid herself

Nice poster. But that snap on tool chest is even nicer!

Blog Entries
    Way cool! She could likely make a little income selling prints.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

What shop? Way too clean to be a shop. Maybe an office. But, that is a way cool picture.
    My Dad always told me "Can't Never Could".

SWE

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Taran View Post
    Thanks, I just got it. Says something about Husky's quality if you think it's a SnapOn! The top can actually be raised. I'm going to put a Moxon vise on it and use it as an adjustable height joinery bench. My regular bench is on the opposite wall

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Koepke View Post
    Way cool! She could likely make a little income selling prints.

jtk
    Thanks Jim! I've actually had a ton of requests for it and I think I'm going to look into selling it digitally

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Eure View Post
    What shop? Way too clean to be a shop. Maybe an office. But, that is a way cool picture.
    I keep all the machines in the garage (which is a complete disaster right now) and this is just my space for my neander activities. My woodworking bench is on the opposite wall

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Taran View Post
    Not sure how you noticed that tool chest. Between the present from his wife and what looks like a vintage 27-drawer storage cabinet I just saw something black in the pic.

Congrats Steven. You got a very nice Xmas gift and it seems you got a keeper in that wife of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Eure View Post

I was going to say: Great wife, great poster, but if that is your shop you are a sick puppy. Be a snowbird and come to Tucson (bring a spare poster with you) and I'll show you a shop. Of course if you want to show me your organization talents on my shop I'll be happy to learn.

ken

I didn't click the full sized picture. Home Depot is getting pretty clever!

Nice! Someone could probably make a living selling exploded view posters of tools, car motors, and all sorts of things.