Thread: Bell Laser - An all star in my book

Bell Laser - An all star in my book

I just wanted to post a thumbs up for Bell Laser and Dan. I had read some bad things here but I went with my gut after talking to Dan.

My Explorer has a Coherent Gem series (not the best I was told) and lost power and was needing a recharge but I called around trying to find somebody who may have one to swap. Just about gave up when Dan called me back the evening before Thanksgiving. He had one!! BUT I told him of a horrible problem I was dealing with and was told by others it was just the nature of the tube and to LIVE WITH IT!! The issue was banding and a wavy pattern running vertically at the ends of any solid engraving. Dan said it was NOT the laser tube -- it was a faulty RF unit and fixable!!!!! He sent me the tube and an RF unit he had and it's working like a charm!!! He made himself available anythime to call while installing and testing. Thank God and Dan for finally relieving me of this nuisance that I thought I was doomed with until whenever. Dan was a real upfront and genuine guy who knew his stuff when others apparently didn't. Please don't bash Bell Laser -- call Dan and talk to him

Good to know, thanks!
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Debbie

Always glad to hear positive experiences. Thanks for posting.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7