Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy With Tool Offers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    Yeah, I wanted the Fuel but couldnt convince myself to spend 80% more for my my kind of occasional use. Just couldnt get there. Probably because I've got a real Sawzall for the hard jobs - the tailed kind that weigh a ton and take 2 hands to hold. That beast has literally cut down a tree. (It cuts through bricks, too - DAMHIKT. )
    I had the non-fuel M12 Hackzawl and ended up selling and buying the Fuel version instead. Not only do you get more power and longer battery life, but it also has a longer stroke and as such, will cut faster.

Clint

Another endorsement here for the rotary tool. I find myself grabbing it all the time. The cut-off wheels are great for cutting metal, copper piping. I even used it to make a very clean cut-out in stucco once. Very powerful.

On drills and drivers, I still give the nod to the Makita LXT compact brushless line, but for everything else, it's amazing what an ecosystem Milwaukee offers.

I also really like the M12 lineup. They are perfect for a woodworking shop and homeowner where the 18V-40V cordless tools aren't necessary. As an electrician the small bandsaw is the best tool ever! For installing miles of 3/4" conduit there just isn't a better tool out there. It just fits unistrut between the opening and blows through it like butter. I love the ergonomics of all the M12 tools and can't recommend them enough.

Sounds like I really need to pick up the rotary tool. I own the dremel rotary and as someone else said dragging out a cord is annoying for quick jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Parrish View Post
    nice. Does it leak? Every manual gun I’ve tried leaks melted/liquified grease all over the place over time.
    I have had one for 7 years. No leaks. I did have to replace the hose this past summer. It had a crack in it

here's a handy checklist of sorts - just x 'em out as you gather them.

2019-12-08_11h43_09.jpg
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

I'm thinking that someone would need to build a shop extension just to house all those choices!!! LOL
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...