Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Irritating Black Friday Special...

Irritating Black Friday Special...

The price is great on this tool, but I can't get them to ship to me in my state! I've lost out on several deals because of this. Sure wish buyers would find a way to offer a similar deal on the tool, for those of use who live in the "can't ship" states. Bums me out every time!
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwauke...440B/310740755

Buy online and have it shipped to the store near you.

Tried that...doesn’t work...same state. If I ship to someone out of state, then have them ship to me, well, there goes the deal.

Which state do you live in that they won't ship to you? And do you know why they won't ship to your state?

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Why can't they ship to you?

Some regulations I’m sure. There are other states as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Benkin View Post
    Why can't they ship to you?

I'm guessing the OP is in Alaska or Hawaii.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

That's a nice little bandsaw too. I use mine way more than I thought I would when I bought it.

Well. Their went $131.00

dang, that's a smoking deal on a really handy tool if you cut any metal.

What you need is a rucker. Have it shipped to a forum member who lives in a nearby state and then arrange for someone who is travelling from there to somewhere near you and arrange to meet. On another forum I belong to (hint north of the 49th parallel) we have a swap meet section which includes a section to post rucker requests. Haven't used it myself but have seen threads where stuff gets delivered hundreds of kilometers (hint) and sometimes involve several ruckers helping out fellow forum members, there is even a term (can't remember what the term is) for someone who picks up an item and holds it until a rucker becomes available to pick it up .
    Still curious what state you are in and your hesitancy to divulge it. I'm in BC.

Sorry...no hesitancy...I'm in CA.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Arita View Post
    Sorry...no hesitancy...I'm in CA.
    I click your link and it does say they can't ship to CA (among others), but I can't think of why. (No obvious VOC's. Can't air freight LI batts, but ground is OK. Etc.) It also says they will ship to me and/or the Santa Clara store. (Though I'm not going to buy one to test that.)

They seem all screwed up. Have you tried calling their Customer Service? They should at least give you an explanation.
    Last edited by David Bassett; 12-02-2019 at 4:23 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by David Bassett View Post
    I click your link and it does say they can't ship to CA (among others), but I can't think of why. (No obvious VOC's. Can't air freight LI batts, but ground is OK. Etc.) It also says they will ship to me and/or the Santa Clara store. (Though I'm not going to buy one to test that.)

They seem all screwed up. Have you tried calling their Customer Service? They should at least give you an explanation.
    Yes...I did call CS and they couldn't give me an exact explanation. They even tried to send it to a store near me and couldn't do it.

Have you tried walking into the store and asking for it?