Thread: For trade, Acme bench top saw filer.

For trade, Acme bench top saw filer.

I have a complete and working Acme saw filer. It is the bench top model. I would like to trade it for a 8" Atlas metal shaper or a similar brand.

Thanks for looking,

Mike

Mike,
    I actually do not need one at the moment, but would love to see a pic. of it. Where are you located, anyway?

Does it have the long vise? I have some metalworking tools that you may be interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bontz View Post
    Mike,
    I actually do not need one at the moment, but would love to see a pic. of it. Where are you located, anyway?
    Mountain Home, ID (Raub's Saw Works ) Thanks for answering, unfortunately its dismantled and stored in my shed at the moment. This is one of two I have, I also have a pedestal model too. I use it to joint rip saws.

Take care,

Mike

Thanks for answering and yes it does, I am really looking for a shaper. But what kind of tools?

Mike

Thank you for answering,

I live in Mountain Home, ID, (Raub's Saw Works) Unfortunately its dismantled and stored in my shed so I can't take a picture right now. Its one of two I have, I also have a pedestal model and use it to joint rip saws.

Thanks again,

Mike

I think I'm probably too far away.