Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Share funny pictures here

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dufour View Post
    Do you know those fire extinguishers are banned since htey either cause cancer or their carbon tet chokes you to death.
    Bill D
    Bill, it's non-functional. I bought it at a Texas swap meet years ago because I thought it was cool looking shop art.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Blog Entries
    Here is a good one of a pin issued by NASA:

Not Flat Pin.jpg

Someone once tried to argue with me that the world was flat and the idea of it being a sphere was an illusion. My response was they were likely just a waste of my time no matter what they wanted to discuss and left them standing where they were.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

Blog Entries
    One of my favorite Far Sides:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here are few I have saved up over the years, including a Dilbert when it was funny and a Farside that is my favorite. The ad was actually in a small paper in the Seattle area in the late 80s.

Crunchy small.jpgOfficee Assistant small.jpgCut twice small.jpgmsp small.jpgCowboy small.jpgTruck small.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Blatter View Post
    Here are few I have saved up over the years

Cowboy small.jpg
    I have used this quote since I was a kid growing up and working around horses ...

Busy.jpg

Here's 3 more for fun.

Tears.jpg HandleStressDog.jpg RunFaster.jpg
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

pulled over.jpg

umm, guilty as charged
    totheframe.jpg

What a 1971 Pinto cost (wish I had a better pic)
    71pintoPrice.jpg

overload.jpg overload2.jpg
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Mods, this might be considered unsuitable. This help wanted classified ad was published in our local paper by a local major health institution. I always wondered who got yelled at or worse for it's publication.
    20150920_152726000_iOS.jpg
    My three favorite things are the Oxford comma, irony and missed opportunities

The problem with humanity is: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and God-like technology. Edward O. Wilson

Just found this in a 15 year old backup file. Hopefully this animated gif file will display properly on this forum. You might need to click on the image to get it to animate.

yellowsnow.gif
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

Quote Originally Posted by Myk Rian View Post
    if it weren’t for bad luck that guy would have none at all, lol! What a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev Williams View Post
    pulled over.jpg

umm, guilty as charged
    totheframe.jpg

What a 1971 Pinto cost (wish I had a better pic)
    71pintoPrice.jpg

overload.jpg overload2.jpg
    The scary thing about that car is the owner probably votes..

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Daily View Post
    The scary thing about that car is the owner probably votes..
    Yeah. Like me.
    I had a '71 Pinto, Green like a lime. Would do over 120mph with that 2kcc motor. Back in '74 a kid driving a Vega, (of all things) hit the back corner, totaling it.
    Wound up wearing out 3 of those cars.

1974-0001.jpg
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

Yeah. Like me.
    I had a '71 Pinto, Green...
    I had a green Pinto in the early 70's. Loved driving it, handled like a sports car.

While sitting at a traffic light someone rear-ended and wiped out the car. His insurance paid me more than I had paid for the car. Then one day I noticed an identical Pinto on a side street with the front end demolished. I knocked on the door and he made an offer on mine so he could put both together and have one good one. At least mine had no damage on the expensive end! I ended up with maybe three times what I paid for the Pinto.

JKJ

Blog Entries
    I had a '71 Pinto, Green like a lime. Would do over 120mph with that 2kcc motor.
    Perhaps some rose tinted memories there? 120 mph on flat ground with no wind in a Pinto defies the laws of physics.