Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Share funny pictures here

https://imgur.com/gallery/TVpRqFw

I think this is the absolute funniest on the web.

Mark, I love the one with the baby on the phone after getting baptized. Just too funny.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    Mark, I love the one with the baby on the phone after getting baptized. Just too funny.
    Me too- just amazing how cell phones have changed our lives.

that-moment-you-a3camy.jpg

If you want to spend 10 mins more on THAT topic, go to you-tube and search for a vid called "pics that prove your parents were cooler than you." It's the one with a high school girl sitting on the hood of her mid-70s Camaro.

Fred

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Assumption is the mother of all screw ups
    Anonyms

intell.jpg One of my favorites
    You only need 2 tools in life. If it's supposed to move and doesn't... use WD40. If it moves and shouldn't... use duct tape.

Words fail me on this picture.....all I know is I'll never make fun of my wife's side of the family or my family for that matter...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My granddad always said, :As one door closes, another opens".
    Wonderful man, terrible cabinet maker...

Wow Rich. I dont normally like knotty pine, but your kitchen remodel came out looking great! How has the finish held up for you over the years? The cabinets look really nice.

Fred

[Sorry Rich. I just couldnt resist ]
    Last edited by Frederick Skelly; 12-21-2019 at 6:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    Wow Rich. I dont normally like knotty pine,...
    Off the topic (thankfully?) an exotic wood exporter I knew from south america told me once that one of the most valued wood species in his area was knotty pine imported from the US. He said only the rich could afford it. On the other hand, purple heart was a cheap construction lumber, used for floor joists and such. They were bewildered by the demand for purple heart in the north!

JKJ