Thread: Eurekazone Router Attachment for Saw Guide Rail

Eurekazone Router Attachment for Saw Guide Rail

A few months ago I bought the router attachment for my Eurekazone saw guide. I thought it would be easier than using the table saw on large panels. I haven’t had a chance to use it until today as we were remodeling a bathroom (just finished). It was easy to drill the phenolic plate for the plunge base and mount the router.

The first datto I cut was not good. I wasn’t sure what wasn’t right. So I tightened the adjustment screws that tighten the slide in the guide. All of the dattoes cut after that were great. It is easier than messing around making a jig fof different length datto sand easier than using the table saw.

I am In the process of making a new miter saw station with a ton of storage. I will post pictures when I am done.
    Thank you,

Rich Aldrich

65 miles SE of Steve Schlumpf.

"To a pessimist, the glass is half empty; to an optimist, the glass is half full; to an engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be." Unknown author

Sadly, Eurekazone/EZSmart has announced that the company will be closing effective December 15, 2019.

It's sad to see Eurekazone closing. Dino had a forum here at SawMill Creek for many years. He is a nice guy and many of his innovative ideas have been copied by other companies though the years. I own his original track system and it has always worked well for me.

That is too bad. I have had the system for about 10 years and works well for my needs. Now I have to look at something else. My shop is well equipped but I have been replacing equipment that I thought I wouldn't have to. Bosch quit supplying parts for an SCMS that I had. Now the straight edge guide.
    Thank you,

Rich Aldrich

65 miles SE of Steve Schlumpf.

"To a pessimist, the glass is half empty; to an optimist, the glass is half full; to an engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be." Unknown author

Wow.

I'm just seeing this today, as I tried to reach them today to place an order.

I have a huge amount of their products, & desperately need some parts, like a new saw base, some track connectors, new plastic edging, etc.

Does anyone know if some company is selling old stock? (This is really bad for me.)

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Speers View Post
    Wow.

I'm just seeing this today, as I tried to reach them today to place an order.

I have a huge amount of their products, & desperately need some parts, like a new saw base, some track connectors, new plastic edging, etc.

Does anyone know if some company is selling old stock? (This is really bad for me.)
    Allan,
    A month or so ago i was able to order anti-chip guards on their web site, and got them a few days later. Haven't tried to call nor did i have a reason to e-mail--so i can't speak to their current communications but at least the web site is live.
    earl