Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where are the Black Friday deals?

Where are the Black Friday deals?

Thought it nay be nice to share where everyone finds some good Black Friday deals for us woodworkers.

Woodcraft has the Dewalt track saw w/ batt/ charger, case, and one track for $449. They did me a solid, I got it Monday at Friday's price.

Amazon has the Jet JWL-1010 mini lathe for $277.13, 45% off of its list price. https://smile.amazon.com/Jet-JWL-101...1-c3695c79c34d

Rather slim pickings this year.
    Home Depot, which usually is pretty heavy on Makita stuff - is a real disappointment this time around in that respect.

I did find a decent deal on Tyler Tool on a Makita compact router kit. $121(including tax), after a $25 discount on orders over $100.
    I have the cordless version and was looking to buy a plunge base for it. I figure I can either keep the corded router - or - sell it and just keep the plunge base.
    The plunge base alone sells for $89
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon

Just bought some 12 " jet parallel clamps from cpo outlet for around 20 each. Not need more but cold not pass up.

I just bought some stuff for Diann at Swarovski's. They have a 25% discount for Black Friday even though I'm not in the US............Rod.

Harbor freight is selling their LED shop lights for $19-8.99, down from $29.99. These look like single tube 4 foot fluorescent tube lights. I think this is a fairly common sale price from HF. 5000 Lumen, pull chain switch.
    Bill D.

https://www.harborfreight.com/4-Ft-LED-Hanging-Shop-Light-64410.html

Also time for me to say buy some clear LED string christmas lights. String them up to illuminate an attic or crawl space.
    Last edited by Bill Dufour; 11-28-2019 at 7:47 PM.

Lots of good tool info at this site: https://toolguyd.com/

They've got break downs from Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, Amazon, and some individual deals.

This one stands out to me for wood working: https://toolguyd.com/dewalt-dw735x-p...day-2019-deal/
    The DeWalt 13" thickness planer with infeed/outfeed, and extra set of knives for $500.

As always, keep your eyes on Slickdeals.net
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!

Lowes will have Jorgensen F clamps tomorrow. Not sure of price, but I snuck a peek under the tarp yesterday and saw them.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul F Mills View Post
    Lowes will have Jorgensen F clamps tomorrow. Not sure of price, but I snuck a peek under the tarp yesterday and saw them.

I *think* $20. There is a listing for "4 steel clamps for $20" on the Toolguyd, apparently from the last page of the Lowes circular.

https://toolguyd.com/lowes-black-fri...=blackfriday19

I got the Dewalt DWE7491RS table saw at Lowe's for $499. Home Depot doesn't carry it here in Hawaii and Amazon won't ship it here as well.

I must have gotten a half dozen "Black Friday" emails from various purveyors of tools this morning. There's nothing I actually want or need, but plenty of offers.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

At Amazon.

I got the DW 735x for $499. Also the DEWALT 20V MAX Brushless Orbital Sander with Cordless Router, Tools Only (DCW210B & DCW600B) for $199
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 11-29-2019 at 4:31 PM. Reason: Restored default font formatting so it's readable on large screens

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    I must have gotten a half dozen "Black Friday" emails from various purveyors of tools this morning. There's nothing I actually want or need, but plenty of offers.
    Same for me Jim. Nothing.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”