Thread: Inca Power Tools

Inca Power Tools

I am new to the Sawmill Creek Forum. I have an machines I would like to sell. Can I post this in in the Sawmill Creek Forum and if so what category or section in the forum would be best to use? Also, what are "tags" and what purpose do they serve?
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 11-24-2019 at 11:36 AM.

George, there is a forum titled "Classified" down towards the bottom form stuff like this. Very helpful if you put what city you're in or near in the title so people know if its nearby.

Blog Entries
    Yes, there is a classifieds section that you can list your item if you are a contributor. For $6 per year you can have access to all forums, see photos, send emails and private messages and help keep the creek flowing.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

I just became a contributor. Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by George Lundy View Post
    I just became a contributor. Thanks
    Thank You and welcome to the forum
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute