Thread: Grizzly Router Table with Stand

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Grizzly Router Table with Stand

I am a rank novice just beginning wood worker with lots to learn I bought a Grizzly T10432 - Router Table with Stand 2 years ago and just getting around to putting the Porter Cable router on it that I purchased the same day. I had issues lining it up so I took it to Grizzly and they kindly aligned and drilled the mounting holes for me, However in the process of drilling they chipped out the top surface badly on two of the screw holes, did not counter sink deep enough, and stripped the top threads slightly on the router body (Unless it came from the factory like that as I never touched the router till yesterday) I am trying to decide on buying a replacement plate but am worried as when we tried to put mine into their display my plate was slightly larger and did not fit. Or a 3rd party plate, OR save up and buy a Kreg router Table and lift or similar quality. Never used a router yet and was hoping to learn before starting to try and make some scroll saw signs then use a cove or round over bit to dress up the edges.

What would you all do? I was informed that Grizzly is not responsible as it is not a "Service" the employee was just trying to help, and it has sat in my Garage 2 years so no warranty.

If honest with myself I am not confident in the quality or flatness of this table. Worse case scenario I can re-purpose it as a table to hold my small sander.
    4553A1C4-5A6D-4CF6-AB3F-EF3B802EB708.jpg
    C8460CD9-6670-489D-AC56-63C7DD071017.jpg
    9E3529BF-F068-4874-871A-1CEBA0878276.jpg
    Last edited by Edward Henry; 11-21-2019 at 5:53 PM. Reason: Add images