Thread: EZCAD sluggish

EZCAD sluggish

Hi guys,

I have just got around to setting up a new windows 10 PC (high speed). Everything runs very quickly apart from Ezcad. Ezcad is really sluggish, with that horrible delay when doing anything, like sizing text, rotation, moving things around. Its the same version and files as the old PC. They we all fine on the older windows 10 PC.

Any ideas.

Many thanks

Have no answers, only personal observations ... such as: The newer Windows gets, the slower it gets. I got my first Windows 10 computer just recently, an HP laptop, okay to look at, a few years old as it came with Win8, one of my customers gave it to me... she just barely had the drive wiped and win10 installed, then got herself a new PC. With ONLY SuperAntiSpyware, Corel x4 and a newer EzCad installed on the entire computer, and with nothing but EzCad running, 'glacial speed' is a gross understatement. The HP is now just collecting dust until tax time, the cheap Chinese Hasee laptop with Win7 Ultimate 32 took it's place. EzCad is still slow, but twice as fast as it ran on Win10. It doesn't bode well that your newer Win10 runs EzCad slower than your older Win10. But not at all unexpected. Rest assured, EzCad won't be the only slowdown you'll experience...

I see in my crystal ball, a great many angry masses rising up in protest in a couple of months, when MS pulls the plug on Win7... should be entertaining. Meanwhile, my 7's, XP's and 98 just keep getting the job done and making me money.
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle