Thread: Please help me identify these parts

Please help me identify these parts

I recently purchased a Woodpeckers leg set for my Incra TS/LS. The box which contained the legs also contained the parts pictured here. I have no idea what they are or how to use them. The instructions make no mention of these parts. Can you please tell me what I have and why I have them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bill Winter; 11-11-2019 at 8:16 AM. Reason: add tags
    Wood working is like a vicious cycle. The more tools you buy the more you find to buy.

None of that looks to be part of the leg sets. They all appear to be from a miter gauge or miter slider.

Red MDF boards and the unfinished board (or back side pic) with the aluminum c-channel are zero clearance type backups for the miter fence.
    First and last picture looks like a hold down clamp.

Yep. I agree with Peter. Looks to be parts from some type of miter gauge/slider. I think you received a bonus!

I agree with Peter and Lisa! That is a toggle clamp that mounts to the T-slot on the top of the fence shown in the second picture.
    David

Those are parts to a missile launcher that is being smuggles out of China. I predict a robbery soon. Just leave them outside and it will go well.

I should mention I have a 1000SE and a Miter Express. These parts aren't mentioned in either manual.
    Wood working is like a vicious cycle. The more tools you buy the more you find to buy.

If you want the official most accurate answer I would contact Woodpeckers or Incra. They both have great customer support and will know exactly what those pieces attach to.

Those are not listed in the manual in all likelihood because they are shop made additions. See the part of the manual on making zero clearance fence faces. The MDF and red pieces look like fence faces with t-track on top to hold the hold-down clamp. Slide the MDF with the weld-nuts onto the miter gauge rail and tighten. Then the clamp goes in the t-track. The MDF is also suitable to use as a zero-clearance backer for the miter gauge--stop the extrusion before the blade and mount MDF past the blade to push through on table saw. Really nice bonuses to your purchase!!
    earl

Correction: After some recollection I came to the realization these parts were shipped in the box with the router table top hardware.