Thread: Creeker's Past Week's Accomplishments

Creeker's Past Week's Accomplishments

11 Nov 2019

Greetings,
    The good news is that I'm making things in the shop again. The hard news is that people are falling in love with things I make and now I'm crazy busy!

My Shapeoko 3 XXL CNC arrived and now I need to build a table for it and put it all together. I am also hoping that I get my drill press rebuild done tomorrow and get this dining table well under way for my customer.

Got back in town just a bit ago from Lawton, OK visiting my soldier son. Had a great visit and he has 5 more weeks of training before he gets his order to PCS to his first active duty station.

That's it for me...I'm tired, exhausted and I need some home rest and sleep....so what did YOU do this past week?

Best of weeks to you all.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Dennis, Sounds like you had a great weekend. A big Thank You to your son for his choice of serving our country.

I worked on a stand for the old lathe I was given most of last week and assembled it Saturday. Sunday I got the lathe mounted and devised a system for tensioning the belt. I still have to build and mount the ballast box. All and all, a productive weekend considering I still only have about 3-4 hours of energy each day and have to hold the recliner down the rest of the time.