Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new to me Northfield 12" jointer PICS

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Day View Post
    Click on the pictures. It’ll bring you to PB and you’ll see them non-fuzzy.
    After doing that I get some clear pics until my virus protection stops everything because of some malware.

Awesome machine! Don’t fix it until it’s broken IMO. Nice it was being used up until you purchased it. Eliminates a lot of headaches! Good luck!

Then forget about my restoration. Good luck with your machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Warner View Post
    That's original paint. They made the switch from stock grey to green in the late 70s early 80s I believe.
    I don't know, I have a 12" jointer made in the 1960's that is green and a shaper I bought new in the mid 1980's that is green.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Dyas View Post
    I don't know, I have a 12" jointer made in the 1960's that is green and a shaper I bought new in the mid 1980's that is green.
    Currently 6 NF sitting in my shop ranging from the early 50s to to the late 70s. All still in their original grey.

Shaper, 4 unipoints, a 12" jointer and a #4.

Hold it, how did #7 slip in?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Day View Post
    Then forget about my restoration. Good luck with your machine.
    I would really like to see your restoration but after turning off my adblock (photobucket requirement) some of the ads apparently contained malware, which my virus protection was fortunately able to identify and block. The whole photobucket debacle has been a real turnoff. However, I was able to read through your description and it appeared quite impressive.