Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fun in the Snow with a Tesla

Hey, Tesla published information on the towing "feature", not me. I just pointed out its lack of relevancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Friedrichs View Post
    If you regularly need to tow such a heavy load for >60 miles, a luxury sedan is probably not the right vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Art Mann View Post
    Hey, Tesla published information on the towing "feature", not me. I just pointed out its lack of relevancy.
    I assume an MPG spec on a gas car is also irrelevant, then, as it will get less MPG when towing?

It will be interesting to see the towing capability of the Tesla pickup truck on the horizon.

EDIT - I'm optimistic that all performance data on the Tesla pickup will be impressive. I've learned not to bet against Tesla or Elon Musk. The fact that the company even exists is nothing short of miraculous.
    I just came back from a trip to Vancouver BC and it seemed like Tesla was one of the most popular cars on the road there. Granted the culture in Vancouver is highly tuned into the environment and sustainability which probably plays into it.

Edwin
    Last edited by Edwin Santos; 11-16-2019 at 2:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin Santos View Post
    It will be interesting to see the towing capability of the Tesla pickup truck on the horizon.
    Or how long the batteries last you lose when you have a fully loaded truck going through the mountains.