Thread: Remove Images from Attachment Manager Area

Remove Images from Attachment Manager Area

How do I delete images from the Attachment Manager?

Mike, I will try to see if I can find out how by attempting to add a photo to this post and remove it so you can't see it. I will then edit the post to confirm how I did it.

Okay, here's how I was able to accomplish that.

1. I selected a photo on my computer and uploaded it. Once it uploaded another smaller sub-window was added with the photo and a "Remove image" hot button. I then clicked on "Remove image" and it disappeared. No image was left in the Attachment manager space above.

Is this what you were trying to do?
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald View Post
    Mike, I will try to see if I can find out how by attempting to add a photo to this post and remove it so you can't see it. I will then edit the post to confirm how I did it.

Okay, here's how I was able to accomplish that.

1. I selected a photo on my computer and uploaded it. Once it uploaded another smaller sub-window was added with the photo and a "Remove image" hot button. I then clicked on "Remove image" and it disappeared. No image was left in the Attachment manager space above.

Is this what you were trying to do?
    Don't know if this is the same method: If I choose "Go Advanced" at the bottom a message I'm creating or editing, scrolling down and picking "Manage Attachments" brings up this box:

manage-attachments.jpg

The photos uploaded for the current message are at the bottom of the box. Hovering the mouse cursor over one will display a tiny "x" in the upper right corner of the thumbnail. Click the "x" to remove the photo from the message.

JKJ