Thread: My 2014 FORD F150 CLOCK READS AM WHEN IT IS PM

Blog Entries

My 2014 FORD F150 CLOCK READS AM WHEN IT IS PM

How do I correct it?

Easiest would be to advance the hours 12
    Steve Jenkins, McKinney, TX. 469 742-9694
    Always use the word "impossible" with extreme caution

Blog Entries
    Actually, I had the radio on an AM station and I thought the AM meant morning.

OH Well,

If the numbers are correct I wouldn’t bother. Doesn’t matter to me of it says am or pm. Hopefully one would know which one it is.

Have you checked your owner’s manual?

Quote Originally Posted by lowell holmes View Post

OH Well,
    Lol, that’s funny.

OH Well,
    Good save. My only suggestion would have required packing and a move to Indonesia!

I have a Chevy Colorado and the clock was exactly 2 hours off. I tried 2 or 3 times to reset it and each time it jumped to the incorrect time. I finally figured out that it thought that we were in a timezone 2 hours different. I changed the time zone and all was well.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Day View Post
    If the numbers are correct I wouldn’t bother. Doesn’t matter to me of it says am or pm. Hopefully one would know which one it is.

Have you checked your owner’s manual?
    Could be a problem in Alaska or Northern Canada. In Point Barrow sunset will be in about one month, November 19, and sunrise in late January.

Blog Entries

OH Well,
    It would be right at least once a day......
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

How do I correct it?
    If you know how to adjust the time on the clock you would just advance it 12 hours. I hate electronics for this reason. Every manufacturer has a different method of operating their equipment and sometimes it takes hours to find the right sequence of buttons. I've had a pioneer radio in my work truck for years I can't figure out how to turn off. I just have to put it on auxiliary with nothing on it to shut it up.

Blog Entries
    I hate electronics for this reason. Every manufacturer has a different method of operating their equipment and sometimes it takes hours to find the right sequence of buttons.
    What is even worse is when you accidentally hit a key combination with something you like popping up. Then you know there is a way to get there, but you don't know what it is.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

OH Well,
    I did that, once.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night