Thread: Font Help

Font Help

I've looked thru about 200 stencil fonts and nothing I saw comes close to this any Idea what it is and a free downloadfont.jpg
    Thanks for any help
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Bert

My guess is that it's homemade. It's really sloppy and looks hand drawn.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Null View Post
    Bert

My guess is that it's homemade. It's really sloppy and looks hand drawn.
    ea your probably right , I couldn't find anything like it.
    Y
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I spent a few minutes looking, same results...
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Quote Originally Posted by Kev Williams View Post
    I spent a few minutes looking, same results...
    thanks Kev this is the Snowball Express font that you helped me with last year What I posted was after I tried to hand trace it. I have last years but I was trying to clean it up . theresa lot of little dots and stuff that make it take a long time to vector engrave .
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I still have last years version of the 'business card' in Corel, are you needing a whole alphabet or ?
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

No I still have it also . I'm just want a version that takes out all the dots and other needed stuff. Spent a couple hours today and traced it all by hand looks preety food will try to cut some on Thursday, going to go check out The Big Boy 4014 tomorrow should be something to see.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    theresa lot of little dots and stuff that make it take a long time to vector engrave .
    Go into Node Editing and slide the reduce node slider (if it's still there) and it'll automatically reduce the nodes. I haven't used it in a long time but I have certainly used it in the past.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    Go into Node Editing and slide the reduce node slider (if it's still there) and it'll automatically reduce the nodes. I haven't used it in a long time but I have certainly used it in the past.
    here not nodes their part of the engraving that I want to take out. I think I have done that now.
    t
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander