Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shop Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    I lost my sweet black lab Ella on new years day last year. I’m still not quite over it. She loved being in the shop and eating sawdust when I wasn’t looking.

We adopted Annie in June of last year. The pic was taken on the day we picked her up. She had been spayed the day earlier. She’s not quite comfortable in the shop yet but getting there.
    Bruce,

And of course their favorite place is right where you need to stand.

ken

I really do admire labs and golden retrievers but the size of our house dictated the size of the dog we would have. This is Willy, the fifth in a long line of miniature schnauzers we’ve had since 1969. He found the stump of this green ash tree a suitable place to pose for the photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I wish that I knew what I know now... Rod Stewart from Ooh La La

My avatar is Cleopatra the Shop Puppy

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Hussey View Post
    Shop Friends
    Clark,

Three wonderful friends, love doggie noses.

ken

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bjorgen View Post
    I really do admire labs and golden retrievers but the size of our house dictated the size of the dog we would have. This is Willy, the fifth in a long line of miniature schnauzers we’ve had since 1969. He found the stump of this green ash tree a suitable place to pose for the photo.
    Charles,

Years ago I had a Schnauzer that went to the airport with me every day. He was the boss of the office.

ken

This is Ellie. She lies down right by the front door making sure nobody sneaks up on me. After finding a stick to chew on of course.
    9B06EAE8-01B4-45B4-8911-86DF205F4F52_1_100_o.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Hughes View Post
    My shop dog Nellie.
    She doesn’t mind any of the machines running but hates the push broom.
    She has big ears like a donkey. She can hear so well no one comes on the property without her knowing.
    Is Nellie a Belgian Malinois? Sure looks like one in the pic.

Here is Ricochet (aka Shea), the "chainsaw with fur" modeling some Mutt Muff's in the shop.

Shea muffs.jpg

Scott, she is part Great Dane part mystery. I really like the Belgian shepherd breeds though. That pic with the Shea in the earmuffs is great. I think I will get a pair.