Thread: Bessey k body and revo

Bessey k body and revo

I have bunch of the original Bessey k body clamps and have broke the sliding jaw on one. Had a bunch of roof trusses clamped together and standing on edge. When they fell over the bar hit first and broke the metal inside the jaw. Anyway. Does the KR-J2K jaw assemble for the revo fit the earlier bar. Also is the depth the same. Any chance someone has both and could check. Thanks
    gary
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 10-05-2019 at 7:31 PM. Reason: fixed font formatting for readability

This is not an answer to your question but I had a problem with a very old Bessey clamp and contacted Bessey. They sent me a replacement part free.

They may not send you a replacement free but they might provide you a replacement part. Very good people - very easy to work with.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

I have some original kbody’s, not sure when I bought them but they are marked “W Germany” if that tells you anything. I have one where the head comes off and it fits on the newer revo which I bought a few of last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Markham View Post
    I have bunch of the original Bessey k body clamps and have broke the sliding jaw on one. Had a bunch of roof trusses clamped together and standing on edge. When they fell over the bar hit first and broke the metal inside the jaw. Anyway. Does the KR-J2K jaw assemble for the revo fit the earlier bar. Also is the depth the same. Any chance someone has both and could check. Thanks
    gary

One of my K-body's sliding head broke and they sent me a free clamp, one of the newer ones with padded handles. The only problem is I still have a broken clamp! lol

Not sure if it's the right one, but Grizzly has these on clearance today for $25.