I've had a fairly decent LaCrosse for several years now, too old as to internet/wifi but that's not been a problem... has wireless sensors, all separate which I like, but it's starting to act up, not getting readings to the base unit after new batteries, etc. So I'm looking for another one.

I've liked the LaCross, it's actually my second one, first one was similar to this one, but both had the same issue: the wind speed almost always reads about half of actual windspeed. Other than that no real complaints. I LIKE the separate sensors, I have the wind gauge on a mast on the roof, the rain gauge is sitting on a cinderblock wall totally unobstructed by anything, and the temp/humid gauge I have parked in spot where it never gets hit by direct sunlight. These days, all I can seem to find are all-in-one units. I have to ask, how do you get a good temp reading with the sun bearing down on the gauge? Before moving my current one into all shade I was getting readings over 100° on 80° days. I'll assume the makers are adjusting for that--

As for full-on stations Amazon has the basics I recognize like LaCrosse and AcuRite, and some I don't know like Davis, Ecowitt, Ambient Weather, Weatherflow, ProWeatherStation... As to reviews, Ambient Weather seems to be the only one with more than a few dozen reviews to push past 4 stars. First vid clip of an AcuRite I saw was a guy throwing his second failed sensor unit off his roof ...

I'm liking the Ambient Weather 2902 model, price is okay at around $160, I like what I see and read about it. Curious of other's experiences before I click any 'buy' buttons